Tuesday, September 9, 2008

No news... kind of

We got the invoice today for Rory's DNA testing that was done on August 6th... that's great because it means there will be less chance of a delay due to that (I'm thinking).

We are SO HAPPY that IKE generally missed Haiti. The flooding is really bad, but it could have been a lot worse. We have received no updates recently because of the lack of travelers to the creche. We think that will change soon.

Tonight is the ICE CREAM SOCIAL at school and I am hosting book club tomorrow. I thought the book was okay- Adrift: 76 days lost at sea.... classic survival story. But I did like it. I also read another survival book last weekend call Jungle by Yossi Ghinsberg. I liked it better, actually.

Brandon and I are heading to Cinci this weekend for the TASTE OF SPRINGDALE with the Morris'!! (Shout out to Melissa and Chris!). We are excited! It was a lot of fun last year and should be again.


My next post I might have to list my all-time favorite books. I'm thinking about them now....

No comments: