Friday, October 17, 2008

Yea! It's fall!

So, I now completely realized that my last post was over the top. Please ignore....
Hope you enjoy our newest picture of Rory. He looks a lot older, but healthy and happy :)

Anyway, still no news. We are sending our VISA packet next week so that it is ready to go when the US Consolate needs it. What does that mean? Nothing really.. just trying to stay one step ahead of everyone down there. We are just hoping that we get some news soon. We talked to Vivian yesterday, and she said that the last time she checked in she asked if they need anything else for us (documentation-wise) and they said 'no', so I guess that's a good thing.

Maybe we'll have something to report later. I've been sick for the last two days and have missed work. Brandon is awesome. He takes such good care of me. He drove me to work this morning at 5:00 so I could set up my sub plans. Anyway, feeling a little better right now. Hopefully that's the worst of it.

I have parent conferences and fall break next week. Fall break should be fun. We are going to Eagle Point and hopefully golfing if it's not too cold. It should be nice - and pretty!

No comments: