Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday, August 3, 2008

So we have no new information to pass along. A bunch of parents just got back from the creche and I guess there is a chicken pox break out. I wonder if Rory will get it... or if he already has had it?

The first Colts preseason game is tonight which is weird. Seems like the Superbowl was just yesterday! Brandon and I are in the thick of getting ready for our fantasy football draft. I'm on Team JohnnyCakes (long story) with our friend Steve and Brandon is on a team with another friend, Seung. Steve and I won the superbowl last year. Fantasy Football is great fun, and a super way to make time fly... which is exactly what we need!

Brandon and I are going to buy a mattress for Rory this week. His room is pretty much completely ready. My sister and mom are having a 'shower' for me August 23. I think it will be so much fun... It's really neat to see it all coming together.

No comments: