Monday, March 30, 2009

Rory's first snow!

Things are still going so well with Rory. He is amazing! He got his first haircut.... he was so cute! We are still having some power struggles... but he's come so far that we are just amazed at how well he is adapting. Malana and Josh came over this weekend and brought a pizza. Rory approved- especially the sauce! Then, he went to bed pretty easily considering it was the first time that we had people in the house at bedtime and it was storming pretty bad.

His english is really coming along and in weird little ways. When I was putting him to bed that night, there was big thunderclap and I said "That was a big one." The next one came a few minutes later and I said "That was-" and before I could finish it, Rory said "- a big one, Mama." He is currently in LOVE with his legos and was excited to sing happy birthday to Grandma today on the telephone.

His first snow was this weekend.... just enough to wet his appetite. Click on our youtube link below to see it... my favorite video so far! Also, Rory has discovered 70's music and LOVES IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Misty I finally had a minute to go through my email and read your blog today. I am so happy for you guys. I am can only imagine how all three of you are amazed by all the new things.

I cannot even think straight and I am crying a little bit so I will post a more thoughtful posting later.

Miss you guys and canot wait to meet Rory.

Paul