Saturday, December 6, 2008

SNOW DAY!

Today was a gorgeous day! It snowed, but didn't really accumulate. Although the roads were really slippery this morning. Mom and I went shopping and had some serious success!

No news from Haiti.... the wait continues....

We've gotten lots of responses about Rory's latest picture. He is pretty dashing, if I do say so myself! Brandon and I decorated for Xmas last night, sans tree. It still looks pretty festive and got us into the Christmas spirit. Last night, as I unpacked my fourth rubbermaid container jammed full of Christmas decor, I thought, I've accumulated all of this after only 10 years or so! How much am I going to have in another 10 years? I'm not too concerned though, because those who know me will tell you I am a purger. I love to rid of stuff. It's theraputic or something. I love trash day and trying to find stuff to throw out. I also love to condense stuff. Just 30 minutes ago, I was downstairs taking an excedrin... it was the 2nd to the last in the bottle and I got unnatural satisfaction when I put the last one in with the new bottle and threw the other one away. What is that? I think I get that from my mom. She keeps what she has to, but not much more than that.

Brandon's aunt Mary and friend Judy were here last year sometime and were shocked that I had only two oven mitts. That's it. They thought that was hysterical! But, seriously, how many do you need? I've only got two hands, so there ya go. I actually just got two new ones and I'm throwing the old ones out. Woo hoo! I can't wait for the day after Christmas so we can take down the Xmas decor and get rid of the superfulous stuff.






I'm rambling, so here are some pics from Thanksgiving....


Me and my lovely turkey:)
POKER ----------------------------


Malana's poker face ;)

No comments: