Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tell me this isn't the most adorable thing you've ever seen!!!!



We just got this updated photo a couple days ago and it literally took my breath away! I was just so thrilled with this picture I had to share it. Still no news from Haiti, but maybe soon....

Thanksgiving was awesome. We had a great time with Mary, Don, Mom, Malana, and Josh. My turkey was stunning ( I couldn't believe it turned out so good) and everything was delicious. However, our fridge went out the night before and we are still SANS refrigerator but not for much longer. Thank goodness it's been cold here. We can actually just leave stuff in the garage and it's okay... for now, anyway.

Brandon and I have decided against putting up a tree this year. We are still putting up everything else, just no tree. But we do have a 'Charlie Brown' Tree that will come in handy. I was talking to Tom- my cohort in 5th grade here at school- and we were talking about what a pain a tree is and I guess the just have a really small tree that's predecorated. That got me to thinking... How long will it be until they have hologram Xmas trees? I mean, really, how cool would it be to have the Rockafeller (sp?) tree from NY hologrammed into your living room? Or to have the tree from the Indy circle transformed onto your front lawn? If they can hologram that reporter on CNN on election night, do you really think hologram decorations are far off in the future?? I don't think so... And literally ZERO maintenence AND it take up ZERO space! I want to get in on that business on the ground level. SERIOUSLY!